Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Welcome

I have often had the urge to write a piece of fiction but find that writer's block prevents me from producing a finished work and all I end up with is pieces.  That is why I am calling upon my creative friends to assist me in producing a collaborative piece of fiction.  I have started a murder mystery with a first chapter.  I would like one of you to pick up from here.  Be it a full chapter or only a portion I would like as many of us as possible to work on this story, each of us picking up where the other left off.  The ultimate goal would be a completed work of fiction which after final editing and some cover art I would publish via Createspace.  Each contributing author would receive author's credits as well as the finished work in a .epub format and the opportunity to order a completed copy at publisher's prices.  I don't see this as a money maker but as a fun unique opportunity to create something unique.  I will start this off with the first chapter...

No comments:

Post a Comment